[teacherartexchange] Looking for an independent project for Middle School

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 06:31:27 PDT

I want to implement a requirement for my middle school students to complete
an independent art project each quarter. The project should show that they
understand the concepts that are focused on during that quarter. The project
would be assigned to them at the beginning of the quarter and they would
work on it in their free time. I have one for Art history, one for art
media, but I'm stuck for one for the elements/principles. Any suggestions?