Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] middle school typography/text/bubble letters

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 10:49:01 PDT

Hey, all! I have a few classes of young kids and I'm not used to
teaching really young students (early middle school.) I have a lot of
popular typography lesson plans that I want to sort of adapt to this
age group, but I am really looking for new ways to present lettering
to young kids. Does anyone have any cool handouts/ lesson plans to
teach basic poster-lettering/typography/bubble letters?

I would be really appreciative for any help at all! This is new
territory for me.

Carpe You Some Diem!
To unsubscribe go to