[teacherartexchange] AEI Conference

---------

From: Ronda Sternhagen (rsternhagen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 04:27:51 PDT

I know Woody has shared the exciting things going on with the New
Mexico Art Educators Conference, and I may have briefly shared a bit
about the Art Educators of Iowa Conference a while ago. Sorry for the
repeat, but we are very excited for this conference!

The Art Educators of Iowa Conference will be held on the Campus of the
University of Northern Iowa and exciting locations in neighboring
Waterloo this October 2-4. You can visit our AEI website
(http://www.artedia.org) for more specific information and
registration information. We'd love to see fellow art educators from
surrounding states (or even further out)!

Tim Rollins is our keynote speaker, and we'll be dining at Galleria de
Paco (the place with the spray painted Sistine Chapel ceiling copy
that was big in the news a few years ago) and much, much
more...including Greg Percy with his "Songs in the Key of Art"! There
are live links to all of the exciting things planned on the copy of
our postcard that pops up on the home page.

Hope to see and meet some of you there!

Ronda Sternhagen
6-12 Art Teacher
Grundy Center MS/HS
1006 M Avenue
Grundy Center IA 50638
319.825.5449 x331

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.
::: Scott Adams :::