[teacherartexchange] curriculum

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 12:48:21 PDT

As we work on our curriculum this year, I wondered if anyone would have
any books they really thought worked or what are anyone's latest
thoughts on curriculum development. I assume we will work with
essential questions, concepts, etc from mapping but maybe there is
something even newer out there. Most of what I have is 20 years old. I
do have Understanding by Design.
Beth