Re: [teacherartexchange] Smocks

---------

From: KulasFamily (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 02:50:50 PDT

I also ask the students to bring an adult sized T-shirt (Preferably - so no
buttoning necessary!). Another benefit with this system: less time spent on
shirts... the kids usually already have them on when they come into my
room... -I am always trying to glean a few more usable minutes with my kids.
Mary in Northern MN