Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan ideas for Gr 3-5 Artful Architects Class

From: Cheryl O'Neil (crk7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 09 2009 - 08:14:26 PDT

I would love any input for lesson suggestions for a new class I'll be
teaching, grades 3-5, Artful Architects, an 11 week class. I teach at an art
center, so I don't necessarily need to make the lessons as academically
based as in a school setting. This is a new class I'll be teaching, so I'd
love any input.

To unsubscribe go to