[teacherartexchange] new teacher gives thanks

---------

From: Sue Ossanna (sueossanna_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 18:50:09 PDT

To all of you wonderful people on this site: I just want to give a HUGE
shout out of thanks for all of the wonderful help and ideas I have received
from all of you! I hope to meet some of you at Planet Art, for those of you
who attend the conference in New Jersey for art educators. I want to also
say that I really want to share my ideas with you as well, and promise that
I will. This will be my first year teaching art in two buildings at the k-5
level. I certainly want to share projects and not just get all of your
great ideas. I just need to get started and hopefully get a unit plan for
the first two months... Where does the time go? It is hard to work with
your kids at home all summer.
Grateful Sue