Re: [teacherartexchange] cool iphone aps for art teachers

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 03:55:57 PDT

won't it be great when this comes out:
http://www.geardiary.com/2009/06/26/way-too-efficient-the-mili-pro-iphone-lcos-micro-video-projector/

I am waaaaaiiiitttting for microvisions Pico - but it is a year past
its coming out date already -
http://www.microvision.com/showwx/experience.html

I have cables for my iPod to the TV... and my MacBook to the TV... but
I haven't seen a cable where the screen is projected... just movies.
(Unless your Steve Jobs... I think his iPod connects to a projector
and shows the screen)

Ellen