Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] cool iphone aps for art teachers

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 03:55:57 PDT

won't it be great when this comes out:

I am waaaaaiiiitttting for microvisions Pico - but it is a year past
its coming out date already -

I have cables for my iPod to the TV... and my MacBook to the TV... but
I haven't seen a cable where the screen is projected... just movies.
(Unless your Steve Jobs... I think his iPod connects to a projector
and shows the screen)

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM, M. Austin<> wrote:
> What a great resource! I don't have an iPhone, but almost all of the iPhone
> apps work on the iPod Touch (which I have & use ALL the time! Love it!)
> Someone made a comment on one of my lists about using their iPod with a
> projector - wish I'd thought to find out how that works, cause several of
> these apps would work well on the big screen! So glad you shared!
> ~Michal
>> I wish I had an iphone just so I could get some of these aps!
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to