Re: [teacherartexchange] cool iphone aps for art teachers

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 18:40:16 PDT

What a great resource! I don't have an iPhone, but almost all of the iPhone
apps work on the iPod Touch (which I have & use ALL the time! Love it!)
Someone made a comment on one of my lists about using their iPod with a
projector - wish I'd thought to find out how that works, cause several of
these apps would work well on the big screen! So glad you shared!
~Michal