[teacherartexchange] first day ideas

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 05:26:24 PDT

Flip flop idea! Great!!

May I also suggest Artist Trading Cards - I have also thought about doing them as my incoming grade 6 is comprised of students from 2 different elementary schools who may not know each other well.

Creative License plates - folded paper - create your own Vanity Plate - images on it about yourself - follow your state format for a plate....

So many choices!!

Donnalyn in NY