Re: [teacherartexchange] Sharing files/lessons

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 13:28:33 PDT

Google Docs is great for file sharing. You upload or create your
document, presentation or spreadsheet right on google, share it with
the people you want to collaborate with and you're done. The
presentations don't include animations or sounds from ppt. but if you
can live without them, all else is good. They are stored on google
servers so you can access your files on any computer, the templates
are getting more and more plentiful and you can run your slideshow
directly from google docs or download for ppt. We are using it quite a
bit at my school and it is making things easier and easier. If you
haven't tried it yet, look at this-
http://www.google.com/google-d-s/tour1.html
http://www.google.com/educators/p_docs.html

Heather