[teacherartexchange] looking for k-3 advice!

---------

From: Ed+Cathy Keyani (keyani_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 22:13:44 PDT

Hi,
Not sure if this went through the first time... sorry for the repeat
if it did!
Thanks!

Hi,
I'm a former classroom teacher who's now teaching k-3 art in a public
school. Unfortunately, our funding only allows an hour art class per
month for each classroom. Has anyone else had these kinds of time
limitations and found a successful way to meet the standards? This
will be my second year with this position, and although last year went
well, I want to refine things and be more efficient in my teaching
since I get so little time with the kids... Any tips on how to manage
and be more effective with so little time would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Cathy