Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] kdg alphabet lessons

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 06:15:22 PDT

  I sent Emmy an email off-list about the lessons for kdg. to help her out. I never put my presentation on the platform they had set up for the Nationals. It was a very large ppt with lots of images. I've been contemplating how to share the curriculum I've spent years working on. Has anyone ever used I saw a thing on tv about it. Apparently you write how-to's , have them published on this site and then get paid everytime someone clicks on the site. No cost to users. Would this be a way for us to share all our good ideas and get paid a little for it? I noticed when I browsed the site that there thousands of education how to's
         Jeryl in SC

To unsubscribe go to