Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Need advice in meeting standards with little time!

From: Ed+Cathy Keyani (keyani_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 02:07:54 PDT

I'm a former classroom teacher who's now teaching k-3 art in a public
school. Unfortunately, our funding only allows an hour art class per
month for each classroom. Has anyone else had these kinds of time
limitations and found a successful way to meet the standards? This
will be my second year with this position, and although last year went
well, I want to refine things and be more efficient in my teaching
since I get so little time with the kids... Any tips on how to manage
and be more effective with so little time would be appreciated!

To unsubscribe go to