Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] screen printing -- where to get T's

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2008 - 08:03:54 PDT

I always do a screen printing project with my students and let them
make their own T's. We used to get our shirts from a local graphics
shop -- they always gave us a great discount on their "leftovers."
But they're under new management now, and the deal is off.

Anyone know a good, inexpensive shirt supplier?

Carpe You Some Diem!
To unsubscribe go to