Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace 2008

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2008 - 09:39:26 PDT

Hello, Ann,
We started making our pinwheels this week; the kids are so excited!
I can't remember if I signed our school up or not. Is there a way to check?
The map indicates 4 locations in Knoxville,, and I don't know if we are one
of them or if we would be the 5th.

Our school is A.L. Lotts Elementary School of Knoxville, TN.

I don't want to sign up twice, but if we are not signed up, I need to go
ahead and do that.

Amy Broady

To unsubscribe go to