Re: [teacherartexchange] New (old) Kiln!!!

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 11:20:14 PDT

Thanks, Jeff and San D!

It sounds like we're good to go. I was getting a hood, anyway, for a
spray booth, so maybe there will be a way to put in a kiln hood at the
same time.

I have used a kiln recently, so I think I remember everything about
firing safely. Unfortunately, all the paperwork for the kiln is
long-gone, but I am giddy that it actually works! I've always wanted
a kiln. Thought this one was a goner!

Thanks, guys!

-b-