[teacherartexchange] Reading in class

---------

From: Deanna Bowers (dbowers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 15:32:31 PDT

I read to them and have them follow along and take notes & answer
questions. You could also do it in partners or small groups and then
maybe the better readers would take over. I also hated to read aloud in
class, and it frustrates me and makes me feel bad for them when they
can't read. So I usually do it myself. Hope this helps, or maybe someone
else can help us both. Deanna