RE: [BULK] Re: [teacherartexchange] interesting article..

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 14:07:04 PDT

Sorry this is a test

-----Original Message-----
From: chris massingill [mailto:chris_massingill@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:38 PM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [BULK] Re: [teacherartexchange] interesting article..

I read the whole article and I have to say that I think that this is
unbelievable
here is an excerpt :

"I have no desire to see a graffiti vandal killed -- my position has
always been that only those who cause death deserve death (that is why I
oppose the death penalty for any crime except murder). But if enough
taggers are wounded, their assault on civilization will decline
dramatically. And if one accidentally dies? That would be a tragedy. But
here is the bottom line: More innocent people will die if tagging is not
stopped than if it is. Graffiti unchecked leads to worse crime."