RE: [teacherartexchange] Windows Vista ?

---------

Laura.Drietz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 10:35:26 PDT

Woody, I've used a Gateway laptop with Vista on it for about a year and a half. There have been a couple of (VERY old) programs that won't run, I had a minor e-mail issue that was able to be fixed with a patch program, and the only other thing is my network scanner/fax/printer SAYS it isn't compatible, but we installed the Windows XP driver, and it works just fine. Windows XP from a tech standpoint is a better system, but I don't think a deciding factor. I haven't had any issues, and can use Photoshop and other programs just fine.

Laura Drietz
Art Teacher
Brookings Middle School
E-mail laura.drietz@k12.sd.us