Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Windows Vista ?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 09:21:40 PDT

I'm still considering buying 3 Dell laptops for my triplet grandkids.
my son (their father) was concerned about troubles with the new
system. He suggested that I wait. Does anyone have experience with
Windows Vista ? I'm a mac person so I have no idea. Should I wait for
improvements or upgrades ? Wouldn't MS do regular upgrades via the
internet ? Would that solve any glitches ? Or should I try to buy the
laptops with an older operating system ? Can you even do that ?

                Thanks for any ideas you might have, Woody

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America