Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 26, 2008

---------

kathleenpdoherty_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 04:01:15 PDT

Hi Chantel

This is the first post I've made - I hope it goes through

My school has a "reader" that is connected to a computer and projector on a cart. I can borrow it from the library and use it to demo painting that has to be done flat. I put plastic on the top surface so the librarian is happy and paint away. The image of the painting is projected on the screen through the computer and projector. It's great!
From: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu>