Re: [teacherartexchange] painting demo

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 05:20:59 PDT

Chantel,

If you have a digital video camera video tape your demo's and burn them to DVD's. The whole class can watch them and those students that are absent can watch them at their leisure. You then will also create a collection of demo's that you can use over and over again.

This might be an inexpensive way other then buying a demo projection unit or table top mirror system.

By video taping yourself you also see how clear your directions are and if you have left anything out. It really fine tunes your demo skills and helps you streamline so your not going on and on.

Jeff (minnesota)