[teacherartexchange] painting demo

---------

From: Chantal Pinnow (cpinnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 23:11:38 PDT

I have a class of 18 eighth graders. I am teaching them watercolor and would
like to do some demonstrations. Any suggestions of how to keep half of them
occupied while about half watch the demo? I have a few rowdy kids in there,
so they definitely need to be occupied. I would love to be able to
demonstrate to all at once, but haven't figured out how to make that work.
Thanks,
Chantal Pinnow