[teacherartexchange] New

---------

From: barbara plummer (bplummer632004_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 05:32:02 PDT

Hi all, I have been reading your emails for some time now as a quiet observer. I thank you all for the wonderful dedication and generosity of all who participate as educators of teachers and well as students. This is why I have finally found the courage to ask for help.
I come from a BFA studio arts background. I started teaching art for a private MS 6-8 right out of college (I am a late bloomer:) ) The experience was wonderful! Sad to say the school closed due to lack of funding. Now I substitute for a public school district. My dilemma, I am trying to pass the state Praxis exam to become fully certified. I have found that I lack knowledge in how to write for the essay part of the exam. I have started to take the graduate education classes to support this endeavor. Can anyone advise me in how to study/prepare?
Thanks for all your help,
Barbara

        hasEML = false;