Re: [teacherartexchange] Chalk Drawings more info on web

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 17:57:02 PDT

Here is some neat info from his trip to Charleston, WV from my friend
and awesome photographer Rick Lee. He's got a shot or two of the art
from the "wrong angle" too. It was amazing to see this piece come
together!

http://rickleephoto.blogspot.com/2007/06/julian-beever-greatest-sidewalk-artist.html

Becky
Charleston Catholic High School