Re: [teacherartexchange] Chalk Drawings more info on web

---------

mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 07:22:44 PDT

Here are some sites with pointers on this technique.

http://www.harinam.org/artlessons/3dchalkart.htm

http://www.coolopticalillusions.com/sidewalk-chalk-art.htm

info about Julain Beevers chalk artist
http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/16116

some diffeerent artists.
http://www.marcelino.si/marcelino20/?p=137

Interesting to note that they appear more 3D in photos than in real life. So this might not be as effective if you are trying to WOW a crowd in person.

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

From: Woody Duncan <woodyduncan@comcast.net>