RE: [teacherartexchange] The Start of Another School Year

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 20:36:11 PDT

But they take home the dried glue on their projects, don't they?

Jan in Tampa
Gr 1-5

Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] The Start of Another School Year

Do you think that Glue bottles
are non consumable items? I order a dozen every year and a couple of
gallons
of glue. He says if the kids don't physically take it home it is not a
consumable. And to order these items I would have to get it from
another
fund that is a you might and might not be allowed to have it fund. I
have
been ordering for 15 years and I have never had a principle tell me
this.
He is new to our district. Ahhhh!!!!
S.Dobbelaere
-----