Re: [teacherartexchange] The Start of Another School Year

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 14:23:35 PDT

Well - we are starting our third week of school on Monday - and I
think I was where you were at the beginning - and as far as the adult
leaders in the school - it is still out of Dilbert...
but the kids are great - there is something every day that makes me
think... and I like the people I work with... we have already had two
incidents that make me shake my head in reference to the higher ups...
but the kids outweigh it...

Although if I see one more 'smile' poster or 'if you're happy, let
your face know it' or another inspirational poem about smiling... I
swear someone will be eating it.... and then I will be smiling.

And the wonderful note on our new principal's door (background -
recent assistant principal - former PE teacher... 25 years of knowing
his teacher/life secrets...) 'it's not a problem if you don't have two
solutions'.. which I come prepared and usually have more.... it turns
out it is just a sign... he doesn't mean it.

you will love it once it starts - have fun - and SMILE!!! (can't
help it) 'cause it sounds like you aren't smiling enough!!!

PS (if I could draw smiley faces on the bottom of the exclamation
points I would... and a couple of hearts too)