Re: [teacherartexchange] The Start of Another School Year

---------

From: Dobbelaere (dobbe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 13:21:51 PDT

We had two days worth of bullying speeches. And how to spot it and what to
do about it. And I have a new principle that says most of my art supplies
are not consumables and can't come out of student funds and (I) have to code
them different. I have never coded anything. Do you think that Glue bottles
are non consumable items? I order a dozen every year and a couple of gallons
of glue. He says if the kids don't physically take it home it is not a
consumable. And to order these items I would have to get it from another
fund that is a you might and might not be allowed to have it fund. I have
been ordering for 15 years and I have never had a principle tell me this.
He is new to our district. Ahhhh!!!!
S.Dobbelaere