Re: [teacherartexchange] The Start of Another School Year

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 10:43:47 PDT

Why don't you start a positive newsletter for your staff or affirmation notes where you can slip notes of encouragement? Just do something good because you know it needs to be done. Your adminstration approached you like many teachers approach students everyday..."don't do this, you can't do that, when this goes wrong it's usually 'your fault' so blah, blah, blah." No wonder the kids act out.

Determined to have a great year,
Mikel in OK