Re: [teacherartexchange] all male class in middle school

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 07:20:40 PDT

I'd suggest linoleum printing. Boys really get into carving the
plates. Perhaps you could
even use a male oriented subject matter to interest them ie: track,
basketball or cars.
                                                                Woody

On Aug 22, 2008, at 9:45 PM, trish ackerman wrote:

> I had a question about my current art elective contains all boys
> (10 of
> them) . It seems they are rapidly working(finishing their project too
> fast) . Any ideas how to get them to slow down or if anyone else had
> this situation before. They are very immature and hard to get them to
> focus.
>

> Trish Ackerman
> http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
> Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/August.html

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons