Re: [teacherartexchange] Windows Vista Questions

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 05:57:11 PDT

Woody, you need to read the box on Office very carefully to see if it is
legal to install on multiple machines and/or if the license will work on
more than one machine. I know on most of my software it will allow me to
work on X number of machines. My Photoshop CS3 will allow 2 installs. My
comic book creator will allow you to register the license 5 times before
locking you out (you have to register to print or save). I don't know what
the limit is for Office, but with Vista there are safeguards against pirated
software, & it will check to see if the software is legit before allowing
you to use it.
~Michal