Re: [teacherartexchange] all male class in middle school

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 20:45:42 PDT

I had a question about my current art elective contains all boys (10 of
them) . It seems they are rapidly working(finishing their project too
fast) . Any ideas how to get them to slow down or if anyone else had
this situation before. They are very immature and hard to get them to
focus.

Trish Ackerman
http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado