Re: [teacherartexchange] Windows Vista Questions

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 07:12:20 PDT

Woody,

My daughter just bought a Dell and it did not come with the Micosoft Office suite unless she wanted it loaded at an additional cost. Her Dell came only with works not word. If you are buying them directly from Dell check with them or if you go through a dealer and see what they will do for you. Loading the software is not difficult but you have to buy it and usually have the rights to download it to three machines.

Jeff (Minnesota)