Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Windows Vista Questions

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 07:05:29 PDT

I'm considering buying Dell laptops for my triplet grandkids. I'm a
mac person but can't
afford to buy three macs. The model I'm considering comes with the
new windows vista.
I can't seem to figurer out if that includes: word, excel, and
powerpoint. Is that something
you need to purchase separately ? I'm looking for something to push
them in school.
They are starting the 4th grade and I want them to learn the basics
of writing using
word processing and hone their math skills using spreadsheets. They
read at the
6th grade level and need a challenge. What is included with Windows
Vista ?

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons