RE: [teacherartexchange] digital image curriculum

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 09:51:08 PDT

Does anyone have a digital image/photography course curriculum that they
would be willing to share? Our photography instructor has been asked to
teach a digital class and is need of some direction...specifically, he
needs to create a curriculum map and isn't quite sure where to start.

We would appreciate any help those of you teaching those types of
courses could offer. Thanks.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road