Your confirmation is needed (ok 73144)

Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 08:46:55 PDT

Your email address 'tae@hermes.getty.edu' has been submitted to be
unsubscribed from the 'teacherartexchange' mailing list.

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.pub.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=207.210.113.110; helo=megalan.co.za; envelope-from=<www-data@megalan.co.za>;
To: teacherartexchange-request
From: GLOBAL FINANCE INVESTMENT COMPANY <bowlingsdrew900@gmail.com>
# Mail sent to leave-teacherartexchange-73144w was converted to these commands:
end
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=207.210.113.110; helo=megalan.co.za; envelope-from=<www-data@megalan.co.za>;
To: leave-teacherartexchange-73144W@lists.pub.getty.edu
Subject: OFFER FROM GLOBAL FINANCE INVESTMENT COMPANY
From: GLOBAL FINANCE INVESTMENT COMPANY <bowlingsdrew900@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:29:39 +0200 (SAST)
Hello
Are you looking for a job or additional income to add to your spending
money?You can make as much as $1000 a week working for us. Do you live
constantly in the USA? Have constant access to the internet and you are more
than 20 years old? Then this offer is for you. You are not required to have
any special skills in order to work for us and guess what? You can start
working immediately!! This job would cost you absolutely nothing in cash and
kind but would make you gain $1000 a week. Please email Mr Andrew Bowlings
at:bowlingsdrew900@gmail.com and the job is yours.
This job would cost you nothing but time. You would act in the capacity of a
cash recipient on behalf of my company and for this you get paid a
commission on every amount of money you receive. It does not matter if you
receive $1000 dollars or $100,000 dollars on our behalf, you would be
entitled to 10% of whatever amount of money you receive from our clients on
our behalf. We have a very large number of clients in the USA hence the need
for your services. Let me know if you wish to start working today and if you
do wish to accept our offer we would require the following from you;
1) Your full name
2) Age, Present Job
3) home address and telephone numbers.
Thanks.