RE: [teacherartexchange] MS Outlook Question/ MacBooks

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 17:07:43 PDT

Wow - I have bought 2 MacBooks in the past 9 months (and very easy to
get -) and they worked right out of the box. Wish I could tell you more
but they weren't for me... two college age boys have access to nicer
notebooks than I do. Sigh.

The only trouble I had getting the MacBooks was dealing with the Apple
Store... I can't stand the one in town... and even though I had an
appointment to walk in and buy one I still had to wait (even though I
was told that wouldn't happen). By the time the concierge found the
floor person (after 4 tries) who found the salesperson who asked if I
had an appointment at the bar... then they pulled a stock person out - I
had already called a different store and bought it over the phone. I do
like the Apple store in NYC...
Ellen