[teacherartexchange] Painting teacher

---------

From: Matthews_Dennis Patrick (dmatth_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 11:14:51 PDT

I'm new to LA and need some tips or leads or even a position teaching
painting, drawing, printmaking. I am recent grad student coming from
the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I have a few courses under
my belt as a Teacher's Assistant but I'm new and having trouble finding
a rewarding position. I'll give more details about my experience,
philosophies, and examples of work without hesistation. Please let me
know!