Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] MS Outlook Question ?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 07:46:46 PDT

I'm using my wife's PC to create the newsletter for the NMWS because
the copy
of Adobe Pagemaker is for a PC. She uses Microsoft Outlook for e-
mail. Outlook
will not allow me to send the pdf file of the newsletter. The file
size is 74 KB. So
I put the pdf on a CD, carry it to the next room, and install it on
my i-Mac. Now I can
e-mail the newsletter out to anyone. It works but it's a pain. The
test mailings from
my wife's PC still sit in her outbox.

My question is: can I change the settings in MS Outlook so I can mail
large files ?
I've tried to find the settings to no avail. Can anyone out there
help me ? I love my
i-Mac because I don't need to know anything to use it. PC's are a pain.
                                        Thanks, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards