[teacherartexchange] fractals lesson plan and tools in a bag drawing activity

---------

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 15:31:08 PDT

Hi all,

Anyone come across the Vivian Komando fractals lesson plan yet or by any
chance?

And... I found a first day activity on some website (IAD?) where kitchen
tools or art tools were put in a plain lunch bag and students had to put
their hands in and draw by touch. Now I can't find it anywhere and I was
thinking of using this with medical tools for my first day of the nursing
academy. Does this ring a bell with anyone and where might I find this
lesson?

Thank you.

Jules