Re: [teacherartexchange] donated item list- cork?

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 12:22:22 PDT

I used them one year to plug the bottom of salt and pepper shakers in pottery. It was
kind of difficult for the kids--they had to carve them.
My kids made me a trivit of wine corks hot glued together and I have seen them
used for bulletin boards (cut in rounds and glue to backboard). None of these
seem to rise above a crafts class.

>>> "Diane Beilby" <dibeilby@sbcglobal.net> 8/17/2008 5:48 am >>>
A friend has given me wine bottle cork for several years
can anyone share how they have used these

Diane