Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 17, 2008

---------

From: Robert Oppecker (roppecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 05:22:53 PDT

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 4:00 AM, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
digest <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:
> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, August 17, 2008.
arning by copying?

> Subject: Re: donated item list- cork?
> From: "Diane Beilby" <dibeilby@sbcglobal.net>
> Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:48:21 -0500
>
> A friend has given me wine bottle cork for several years
> can anyone share how they have used these
>
> Diane

Hi Diane-

I use cork wine stoppers as a shield for sharp objects in the studio
such as x-acto knives and scribes.
You will not need a whole truckload for this purpose but they work
very well and it helps to avoid stray cuts and blade breakage.

-Robert
Williamsburg, VA