Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] donated item list- cork?

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 19:51:34 PDT

I use corks for stamp printing--just as they are, also at times I have glued
foam pieces in various shapes to them. I also use them for assemblage
sculptures with other found objects. When making plastercraft masks, they
work well as armatures for shaping the masks--such as for eyes, etc.

Mary H.

>A friend has given me wine bottle cork for several years
> can anyone share how they have used these
> Diane

To unsubscribe go to