RE: [teacherartexchange] donated item list- cork?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 09:24:24 PDT

Your kids can probably figure out numerous ways to use them. Draw
directly on the corks; add people & animal appendages/body parts by
slitting the cork and inserting stiffened paper pictures; make
connectors with small pieces of telephone wire or paper clips for
moveable appendages. The artist Marisol could be a cool connection.

Jan in Tampa ( eyeing Fay)
Gr 1-5