Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] donated item list- cork?

Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 06:23:32 PDT

From: Diane Beilby
Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] donated item list- cork?

A friend has given me wine bottle cork for several years

can anyone share how they have used these

I do not know what age group you teach. In my elementary art room my
construction-obsessed sculptors would most likely have traded a week's
worth of lunches for a handful of corks. They used them endlessly in
their work in endless ways; what your students say if you asked them?

kathy douglas, K-3 massachusetts, retired

To unsubscribe go to