Re: [teacherartexchange] donated item list?

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 18:19:30 PDT

We do not have PeiWei....I googled them - it looks like a good restaurant!
Wish we did have it!
I too usually specify the plastics - on the list I word it "empty single
serving yogurt containers that stack".....

On the side - I use wax paper as paint pallets for my highschool
students...I used to use plastic lids, containers, etc. but clean up was
always half-done.....now I buy the huge rolls of wax paper from places like
Costco, and I cut the entire roll up into about 6 to 8 inch squares. The
kids use one pallet a class - one roll lasts a long time! And,
surprisingly, it does not take long to cut up an entire roll......I roll out
a long piece onto a table, then roll again on top of itself, and again, and
again, until I have a stack about 15 thick...and then I cut that into
smaller pieces....sometimes using scissors, sometimes using a roller blade
and a cutting board.....