RE: [teacherartexchange] donated item list?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 18:15:48 PDT

I asked for and got a toaster oven - great for shrinky-dinks and
fimo/sculpey projects. Now I can do the shrinking in class while the
students watch. BTW, I understand you can use clear plastic #6 like
shrinky-dink plastic. It's often used for the top of carry-out food
containers.

Jan in Tampa
Gr 1-5

A few years back a student broke my classroom's exterior window and
stole my
classroom radio/player.....I added that to the list, and was SHOCKED
when
one was donated to replace it!!!