RE: [teacherartexchange] donated item list?

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 12:44:51 PDT

Berry baskets for weavings
Scrapbooking paper scraps
Buttons
Fabric
Baby wipes (for quick cleaning)
Ziplock bags
Beads

I like to make sure I include things that any family could donate
(recycled items) and then some things that people may be willing to
spend a little for.

I also include a "in my wildest dreams" category to the wish list. I
have received a paper cutter, vacuum, Rubbermaid bins for storage,
scanner, etc.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road